Monday 9 June 2014

Day tripping 2






Hello, or should I say 'Bonjour' . Welcome to France :). Long before my little people arrived, day trips to France were a regular thing.....loads of lovely wine and beer was purchased, shops were meandered, coffees, croissants, pain au chocolat were consumed, dinner was thoroughly enjoyed etc etc. But none of this filled me with delight with 2 babies in tow, but now, they have reached an age where we don't need a pushchair and they have a huge level of curiosity for everything and anything......so, we decided back to France we go.....sorry there is a lack of photos. Anyhow, this is the beach on a very, very drab day. It was fun, lots and lots of fun.....most definitely going again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx