Thursday 3 April 2014

Nearly there.......

I am almost back on my computer....who would of thought a new broadband hub would of caused so much trouble!!! Not a good mix with my very out of date technology ;)

We officially have spring and some days are glorious, unfortunately we have really high pollution levels at present too.

I've been busy crocheting away, cake designing, drinking coffee, playing with my children and even spent a couple of hours out with my hubby!! I'm now stocking up on ideas for the fast approaching Easter hols. Both my kids are quite happy to craft, go to the playground and stop off for a tea and biccie, so some pretty relaxing days to look forward to....I hope!!

And photos too......

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx