Thursday 11 September 2014

PICTURES.............


At long last, I have a brand new, shiny, squeaky clean laptop in the middle of my grubby paws.....I've been having a quick play with photos etc and will just post a quick summer snapshot today, I have so many photos I don't think I will catch up with them all but there are a couple of posts that I will share and of course an update on all the hooky action that has been taking place over the holidays....

So , here is my first photo collage....many more to follow......


A very excited Niki, pity I am working now until Sunday, but next week a new blogging adventure starts in earnest

xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! That ripple looks great too, so bright and cheerful! Can't wait to see more! :)
    Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx