Saturday 11 October 2014

Niki M Cakes......otherwise known as 'The Day Job'

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to share some cakey bakey goodies with you, all made by me.....now I have both my babies in school full time (how ever did that happen?) I really need to concentrate my efforts on my little cake business, spreading the word and the cakey love...so to speak anyway...so if you wanted to see more then please feel free to visit my website www.nikimcakes.co.uk or come along and join the fun on my facebook page.....

Thank you lovelies xxxxx















3 comments:

  1. Wow-sorry this is an older post but rather catching up. I love them all but the daisy cupcake obviously caught my eye and the old fashioned styled cupcake with the pearls and brooch (I just can't recall as I write this the name for the brooch-annoying!) Love them.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee! You are so talented!! I have pinned some of your cakes, they are simply stunning. I wish I still lived in the UK so I could sample some. Just to give you some more feedback of course, purely professional - nothing indulgent about that... ;)
    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am certainly getting better, my first few cakes didn't have the level of finish that I get now...we all learn by practice..thanks for pinning!! Indulge away xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for coming to read my blog, I love to see your comments, they really make my day.....I promise I do read them all and respond as much as possible and time allows xxxx